Friday, July 18, 2008

It was Doctor week.... June 18,2008

"Mom, why did you schedule us a doctor week?!?!?" I have had my retainer checked at Dr. Longs, had my teeth cleaned, and I have had my back x-rayed with what's his name... and that was a complete waste of time....my back didn't even get worse...." "Can we go to the Varsity or something, I am starved..." "Mom, are you listening to me?!?....." "I should have peed at the doctor's office, step on it mom....." "Mom, you don't even care that I am hungry do you...."














I am thinking.... so a healthy check up is somehow a waste of time....hmmm...I need to pray harder for my child.... and she keeps talking.... little does she know that Friday is shot day..... I need to keep her quiet while I drive......
"Hey look at the buildings, Becca, take some pictures...."
















"Good one, pooh bear..." the torch is coming up next....





(It's just too easy....)









But then from the backseat, Jessi..."Becca, I said to stop popping your gum!!! Mom, tell her to stop!! I am starving, when are we gonna stop and eat?!?"......







It seems my children have survived doctor week!! The orthopedic, dentist, orthodontist, and the nurse at the health dept.(last of the HPV) all gave my girls a clean bill of health.... poor babies.... don't they just look pitiful....
I also survived doctor week and declare it successful - even though at times (like when we were in the waiting room forever and my children liked to drove me insane at Dr. Oswald's office - rolling around on his doctor chair and making fun of the paper shorts that made Jessi look like she had serious junk in her trunk - it was hard to keep them quiet!!) it was a little stressful, a mom can't ask for more than two healthy kids :)





1 comment:

Marjie Westbrook said...

HAAAAAAAAAAA......im so laughing...i love the "it was doctor week...." so typical of becca .....