So we said goodbye to our old room and were relocated to a new room with 2 double beds - yeah!! Our old room had a hot water problem this morning so Rhonda called the front desk. Nobody came and so Rhonda called again and asked to speak to management, but still nothing. Finally, management called and the next thing you know we had a new room and we had any charges on the first room for an extra bed or internet taken off our tab... Don't mess with the redneck girls(especially this week if you know what I mean- yep all four of us) We were very happy with our new room!! No more problems with just one tiny mirror in the bathroom with no counter space(4 girls in one room with one tiny mirror is no good) the room has lots of big mirrors and counter space and sleeps 4!!..... Jessi does her Saturday Night Live skit..."I seem to have misplaced my purse..." as we celebrate our new room with the beds and big mirrors... very funny....
okay, is this us on the beach or a bunch of homeless people?!? - kinda have to do a double take... hahahahaha
...a sunny day in Santa Monica a breezy 75 degrees....
A little too cold for bathing suits for me.....bbrrrrr
This is a sign I haven't seen on the beaches back home.....mmmmmmm...... the Georgia peaches pick niether....
The girls waiting on us to finish our naps.....
We walk over to the pier... it's the zoltar machine from the movie, "Big"...cool... Jessi says she doesn't want to grow up, though....

As we walk down the pier, they stop us - they are filming.... not sure what - this was one of the guys in video/movie/ whatever they were filming.... ha!!
We decide to ride the Ferris Wheel.... it is near the end of the pier and there are good views of the beach and water....
A view from the ride...
we stop at the top.... a good "Kodak moment"...

the girls were good on the ride - Rhonda and I were placing bets whether or not the "mini me's" would go through with the ride.... they conquered six flags this year and now they are just fearless.... GO MINI ME's!!!
I see some swings and we stop to just swing on the beach before our meter runs out.... just a silly thing to do.... and yes it Jessi can swing higher than me - it is now official.
"Just a swangin' "
Adam, I did what you said. I went to Rodeo drive (pronounced like the thing you go to and watch men ride bulls) and bought a shoe - because I couldn't afford a whole pair..... Happy?
We got back to the room that night and went on a quest to find room, 666. We figured there wasn't such a room, but there was one.... I so wouldn't stay in room 666...freaky!! The hotel is very old so I am sure there are plenty of ghost stories. We plan to ask around tomorrow....
We walk over to the pier... it's the zoltar machine from the movie, "Big"...cool... Jessi says she doesn't want to grow up, though....
As we walk down the pier, they stop us - they are filming.... not sure what - this was one of the guys in video/movie/ whatever they were filming.... ha!!
the girls were good on the ride - Rhonda and I were placing bets whether or not the "mini me's" would go through with the ride.... they conquered six flags this year and now they are just fearless.... GO MINI ME's!!!
We got back to the room that night and went on a quest to find room, 666. We figured there wasn't such a room, but there was one.... I so wouldn't stay in room 666...freaky!! The hotel is very old so I am sure there are plenty of ghost stories. We plan to ask around tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment