Sunday, July 13, 2008

St. George Island,Florida June 2008 "the family photo shoot"


The Westbrook Family Vacation was alot of fun again this year! The group keeps getting bigger and better every year.... This year, there were 15 of us - all of Adam's sisters and their families, his mom and dad, and then my mom got to come too :) The photo shoot was a blast. We took so many pictures it was hard to choose which ones to show... we bribed the kids with money(although my two love to have their pictures taken and have no problem with a photo shoot)









The views were incredible and we could see the dolphins swim by all day from our second floor porch. The area of the beach that we stayed was pretty much private. Very quiet and relaxing! St. George is definately my happy place! Even though there were 15 of us, it didn't feel like it because there is a community pool, a private pool, fishing, beach combing and walking, sun bathing and ocean swimming, biking, shopping, etc. etc etc.... and everyone did what they felt like doing... very laid back... the only times we were together was for dinner time.... check out the other st george entry for those pics and for more of the candid shots really good.... look at my two girls... the camera loves Becca and Jessi... and so do I!!!





Me and my sweetie... our walks on the beach at night were so nice... I love my hubby!!




This is at the end of the boardwalk that we took to the beach..... really pretty!!












Me and my mommy, Winnie (she is single, boys)



My mother-in-law and father-in-law.... Terry and Avril... or Grandma and Papa as they are better known these days......









Adam's sister and brother-in-law, Amanda and Andrew, and their three kids: Michael, Ben, and Emily









Adam's sister and brother-in-law, Beth and Scott and featuring 'the grandkids' and Joey the shark...








And last but not least..... Adam's sister, Marjie who is one of the Charlie's Angels.... Becca what is up? Looks like you got a whoof of something....Jessi, you look fierce, darling....
Well, I have like a million more good pics.... maybe I will put them up on my facebook - the one I don't have yet... but it is just a matter of time now..... I have just about got this blog thing figured out and then it is on to more technology... I can feel it.









No comments: