Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's kick off time so get up, everybody up!!

Jessi shows me her new dance routine when she gets home from pep squad practice. She is just too cute!! They have their cheering gig at a football jamboree at East Coweta on Friday. Go Eagles!!
I volunteer to help Fiske after a sort of prank I was in on with Rhonda... this was my peace offering. I got up super early and helped him do a student count at bus duty. Kim also helped. He called us his angels, Charlie's angels......

Here we are...... Charlie's angels. Here on an assignment to count students coming off the big cheeses. That's right, it was a dangerous and daunting task, but we were fierce and each student was numbered and recorded.... yes, that's right, we saved the school from overcrowded buses...



Amber also saved a life this week. Becca had her own sign to help her find her way to her mommy's "new" classroom. And Rhonda provided a beaming "shiny thing" to help Pooh Bear notice it.....




It worked like a charm and Becca found my room without a hitch!! Maybe she will stop going to my old room to only discover I have moved down the hall...



Welcome, Lauren to the 9th grade building!! She is now helping us with Math I and Math I support and she is doing awesome!! We were so glad to have her on board but I hope we don't warp her too much- ha!





Yeah, Becca! You made it to my room!! How was your day, Pooh Bear? She then proceeds to tell me her day and make plans for Friday night.... Adam and I might actually get to go out by ourselves on a Friday night, woo hoo!



Here is our fearless leader.... two cell phones in one morning... yep, don't mess with the Harrison...



or else...... Be afraid, be very afraid!!

Here is Peggy and her man.... I came over on a Saturday and this cardboard man scared the crap out of me! I bout peed in my pants!!


Here is Amber trying on some of my ornaments off my teacher tree...HA!! Crazy chick - God love her!! Inside joke.....

Here is Becca and Houston... after school buddies.... give Houston some love.....



Becca has gone out with Bryce and now Jessi was invited for a weekend at the lake with friends (and they got some serious rain, bless their hearts) - but they had fun - Elizabeth, Becca, and Jessi... aren't they cute :)


"Hey boys, look ... yeah... shoulder..." This has been the running inside joke all week. Jessi protested about the dress code at Madras this week..."I don't see what the big deal is with sleeveless tops - not tank tops, but sleeveless..." she proceeded to tell me that her and a few girlfriends were at lunch in the cafeteria and would say...."Hey boys....shoulder" and then proceed to pull up their shirt sleeves just far enough to show 'the shoulder' .... I thought it was the funniest thing ever... so I told my girlfriends and we would go around giving each other "the shoulder" - I love my girls ..... great material ... and never have to go long without a good laugh.... they are my prime entertainment.




"Hey Adam, no girls tonight....let's go out to eat and maybe to a movie..."



Becca had her preseason tournament this weekend way up in Marietta. The rain stayed away all day and it we had a pretty good day. We even squeezed in a few hours at the mall in between games. Becca got a pair of jeans at Abercrombie and Fitch - she finally grew into the big girl sizes and can't shop at baby abercrombie... this made her happy but not me... they cost more at the "real store"...at least the pair she bought were on sale :)


Here she is at game number two.. .. it was cool and overcast.. but nice for a soccer game.. we got back in town in time to rack up on more jeans at Old Navy... only $12.00 a pair... we bought 3 pairs each ....woo hoo!! I won't need jeans for a while and the girls both needed a few more pairs.... I have banned Becca from the holey pair she wore on Friday....
Another week of fun around the Westbrook Hut.... my grandmother may come next week, so I can't wait ... I will certainly be putting up some of those pictures!! Have a great week!! Rhonda, thinking of you on Monday :)

















No comments: