Sunday, August 17, 2008

Apparently...

Apparently, soccer chics clean up quite nicely... Becca and some of the girls from her soccer team go out for dinner and then to see... Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2

Apparently, Adam does not appreciate me leaving my shoes all over the house during the week and has sent me this 'unspoken message' in the middle of our bedroom floor... he calls them "boobie traps" - ouch....
Apparently, about $100 at a Christmas Warehouse Sale goes a long, long way!! Amber and I took off to see what the Children's Healthcare's Festival Of Trees warehouse had to offer. They are no longer going to have the event and lucky us, one of their storage areas was here in Newnan.


We had a little bit of a time getting it all to fit, but we did it, apparently....



Can't wait to find a place for this one... Apparently, I will need to buy a bigger tree this year...don't you know Adam was just thrilled to see my "finds" - I also bought two pieces of shelving to put some of my Christmas doo dahs on and some smaller Christmas trees, and some smaller angel ornaments... it was fun, apparently...





Apparently, teenagers will work for time together at the movies... and mommy got a washed and vacuumed car out of the deal.... Becca drove herself for the first time on Saturday to the movies to meet Bryce... it was a bittersweet moment for me and Adam....




While Becca was at the movies, Adrian and Rhonda came over for dinner and to watch the Falcons, but apparently, guitar playin' was more entertaining than the football game... doesn't 'Coach A' look very masculine playing Jessi's pink electric?







Apparently, two guitar pickers are better than one so Jessi gets our her twelve string. She plays Adrian a tune she made up called "The song with no name" that she played at last year's strings concert. He then played with her and together they sounded awesome!! They played and played and ended the night with "Margaritaville" - too cute!! Fun Night!!





Apparently, not everyone appreciates Becca's parking skills and there was a dirty note left on her truck last night at the movies.... poor, Pooh Bear... "I promise, mom, I checked. I was in the lines" The note said, " If you can't Drive How someone Else do it for U!! Learn How To Park Dumb A$$" Becca said, "at least I can spell the word, Have" ....Bless Her Heart! No tellin' what her parkin' job looked like, but I hate she got a hate note on her first time out - that's the brakes, apparently....





No comments: