We rang in the new year together at Junction Lanes. It was the four of us and some great friends... Jessi brought Molly and Becca brought Lindsey and Tori and Bonnie and Tony came too!! Bonnie and Tony didn't even have kids at home that night, and they still wanted to come be with our big gang of girls (Adam is unfortunately always outnumbered). Adam was very glad to have another man, for sure!! I didn't remember my camera (which ended up being the January theme) so Becca was sweet and emailed me a few she took on her phone...
Becca, Lindsey, and Tori... they had gotten all gussied up that night... they were so cute... I am so glad that Becca has such good taste in friends...and I think they managed to have some fun even with the adults around ....
Molly... what can I say... I claim this child as my own when she is with us... she is crazy and personality plus... becca and molly even look like sista's in this picture...she danced and danced ... crazy child
this is the best picture I could get of Jessi and Becca... I was so happy that they got to spend New Year's Eve with me and Adam... and then having great friends surrounding us.... it was a perfect night...bowling, put putting, dancing, and lots of laughing... God is good!!
Yeah, this picture didn't come out so hot of us sitting around waiting for our turn to bowl... Thanks Bonnie and Tony for coming with us!! We are so glad to have you back from Germany!!
Every year Becca, Jessi and I go shopping after Christmas...with our "Christmas Money" ... Santa was good to us this year and left us some cash to go shopping... We had fun... and got some great deals... American Eagle Jeans = $24.00 on sale
New Sunglasses = $12.00 each
Spending time with my Girls.... PRICELESS!!
Look out!! We are coming to a store near you!!
"Becca, child....stop taking pictures of me....!!"
"Becca, stop taking 5000 pictures of yourself....if I look on my camera and find 5000 pictures of you..."
On the first day of 2009, we invited over Nat, Bridget, and mom to have some of the traditional ...collard greens and black eyed peas, of course.... and we also squeezed in a birthday for Bridget....
They were so good... I had frozen a ham hock from Christmas and threw that in the beans and let them soak ....hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
And Adam cooked the collards... I love collard greens!! I have raised my children right 'cause they both love collard greens.....
Before we had to back to school, Emily and Ben came over and spent the night..... we had fun with the Wii.... Rock it out, Ben and Emily!!
Pooh Bear is waiting her turn for guitar hero.... and can't convince me to play (I have accepted that I stink and that I am a hopeless case...)
January 4th was our 17th Wedding Anniversary... we unfortunately had to spend it apart... Adam needed to go to Walker County to a fireman's funeral... a sad story of a boy who was on his first day as a fireman and lost control of the fire engine and died in the crash... Adam said that the outpouring of support from the "brotherhood of fireman" was overwhelming..... let's just say he has made it up to me since then.....
No comments:
Post a Comment